1001 Cars To Dream of Driving Before You Die

1001 Cars To Dream of Driving Before You Die

B. inggris bahasa Inggris kalimat positif negatif dan interrogrative​

bahasa Inggris kalimat positif negatif dan interrogrative​

Jawaban:

2. (+) my sister speak English at school

(-) my sister doesn't speak English at school

(?) Does my sister speak English at school?

3. (+) I study math at school

(-) I don't study math at school

(?) Do you study math at school?

4. (+) I clean my room everyday

(-) I don't clean my room everyday

(?) Do you clean my room everyday?

5. (+) my brother pray shubuh at mosque

(-) my brother doesn't pray shubuh at mosque

(?) Does my brother pray shubuh at mosque?

6. (+) I help my mom at home

(-) I don't help my mom at home

(?) Do you help your mom at home?

maaf kalo ada yg salah

[answer.2.content]